Follow these guidelines to keep candles safe and last longer!
Wick already comes trimmed and ready for use. Please allow the wax to pool to edges during the first burning to prevent tunneling. After every 2 hours, trim your wick (1/4") to avoid soot.
Please read the "Caution" label underneath for proper handle and care.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- DO NOT use burning candles as a night light
- Trim candle wicks approx. 1/4" before each use
- Follow the 2 foot rule--don't place a burning candle near clothing, drapes, books or anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Don't burn candles all the way down--with 1/2" wax remaining, discontinue burning candle
- Keep wax pool free of debris--wick trimmings and matches will lead to uneven burning
- Don't touch or move liquid wax--it's hot and burns
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, ceiling fans or any other air currents--this will prevent overheating, black soot and uneven burning. Also, it prevents small particles from being blow into the flames that could cause a fire.
- Never use water to blow out candles--this can cause the glass container to break from hot splattered wax
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
Follow these guidelines to keep Air Mist Sprays safe!
- Keep spray out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid direct eye contact
- DO NOT spray on clothes or skin
- DO NOT spray directly on sensitive materials
- DO NOT dilute or mix with other substances
Follow these guidelines for Shower Bombs!
DO NOT use these as bath bombs. The ingredients contain citric acid and should NOT be used to sit in. It will irritate private areas if used as a bath bomb.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Prevent them from trying to eat or taste the shower bombs.
Follow these guidelines for Body Butter!
If skin starts to become irritated, discontinue use, immediately.
- Avoid direct eye contact
SUGGESTED USAGE SCHEDULE
We recommend that the hydrated face oils, body butters and body bars be used within 6 months of purchase. In general, it's good to refrigerate products to extend their lifespan.
We recommend that you use the plastic spatulas provided in the body butters-rather than fingers- to remove product from jar in order to prevent potential bacteria from the fingertips into the product.
Please close lids tightly on all jars and remove any residue on bottles before use. Bottle tops should be fully closed when storing or between applications, so that no particles from the air can slip into the product.